Buy the Changemaker Test, Answers, and Explanations for all the AnswersBuy the Changemaker Test Book here-buy
Hire Me to Create a Blog For You..And Teach You How to Add To itFrom 2004, I have been creating 30+ blogs. I will set up a blog for you of your choosing and teach you how to maintain it. Content marketing is changing the marketplace by pulling instead of pushing sales.
Email me with your questions. email@example.com.
Read Why You Need a Landing Page Instead of a Website
Vote “Like” for My Facebook fan Page
Please vote "like" for my Emotional Sobriety fan page. Emotional Sobriety
Main Categories for the Changemaker Test
Mental Health is Fluid and Not Fixed Links
Healing Your Emotions Links Help You Find Your Joy
At the Heart of Any Long-Term Recovery is the Need to Change
CodependencyCodependency is a pattern of loving someone excessively in order to control the other person.
Healthy relationships have shared power. The main reason for conflict in relationships is power and how it is shared. Shared power in relationships is the only ingredient in relationships that determines how healthy the union is.
Unfortunately, when a person decides to give up his/her addiction, if he/she is part of a couple, the other partner will also have to change. Without the addiction to feed the addict’s sense of reality, the recovering person is awakened to the reality of the power balance in the relationship.
Accepting My Right to Give and Receive Love
- Birth Order Links
- How Personality Labels Help Us
- Why You Should Know Your Personality Labels
- Updated Family Roles in Our Family of Origin
- Coming Alive to all Aspects of Your Life
- Living Creatively A-Z Link Directory
- Enneagram Links 1
- Emotional Health
- Change Your Stress Level by Changing Your Life
- We Each Have Four Types of Emotional Energy
- About the Changemaker Test
- How We Use Our Emotional Energies
- Neurolinquistic Programming (NLP)
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Changemaker Test
All My Blogs According to Topic
Changing Your Life
Physical, Emotional and Mental Health