Vote “Like” for My Facebook fan Page
Please vote "like" for my Emotional Sobriety fan page. Emotional Sobriety
ACA is the Ground zero for Addiction
Adult Children of Alcoholics (ACA) is where I belonged 30 years ago. Sadly, I never knew the changes between it and ACOA. Tony A. wrote the Laundry List in 1978 and I have been sober since Nov. 1976. I hope that I can be an aid to helping people to deal with wounds of childhood. The Red Book can be ordered at ACA World Headquarters.
I have written a blog about reparenting The Free Road: Reparenting Ourselves and Others--Finding and Healing Our Childhood Wounds.
ACA Definition of Who ia an Adult Child
ACA (Adult Children of Alcoholics) defines an adult child as "someone whose actions and decisions as an adult are guided by childhood experiences grounded in self-doubt or fear." I can completely and totally identify.
The Red Book can be ordered at ACA World Headquarters.
- Updated Family Roles in Our Family of Origin
- Coming Alive to all Aspects of Your Life
- Why You Should Know Your Personality Labels
- How Personality Labels Help Us
- Living Creatively A-Z Link Directory
- Enneagram Links 1
- Emotional Health
- Change Your Stress Level by Changing Your Life
- We Each Have Four Types of Emotional Energy
- About the Changemaker Test
- How We Use Our Emotional Energies
- Neurolinquistic Programming (NLP)
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Changemaker Test
- Changemaker Test Answer Sheet
All My Blogs According to Topic
Changing Your Life
Physical, Emotional and Mental Health
Main Categories for the Changemaker Test
Mental Health is Fluid and Not Fixed Links
Healing Your Emotions Links Help You Find Your Joy
At the Heart of Any Long-Term Recovery is the Need to Change
Buy My AfghansMy afghans are for sale at Etsy
Changemaker Afghans Shop