Recall a recent party/event/vacation that you attended. As you recall the event, which of the following descriptive words do you primarily use in describing the event: (Choose ONE)
1. Big picture—view—see—clear to me—looks like
2. Sounds good—listen—do you hear that—it is so loud
3. Feels right—rubs me the wrong way—how do you feel
B. Indicate your birth order in your family of origin: (Choose ONE)
4. First born
6. Third born
7. Fourth born
8. Last born
9. Only born
C. In our family of origin, we each played two roles: our “doing” role (how we appear to others) and our “being” role (the role we choose to solve our emotional problems).
Choose TWO roles that describe you:
Label one “doing” and the other “being
10. High achiever—does what is right—successful
11. Defiant—rebel—“black sheep”—lots of friends
13. Hyperactive—“clown”—super cute—humorous—
D. We each have four basic strategies for using our energy. We use all four of them once in awhile, but there are TWO dominant energies that we use to solve problems. Choose the TWO energies that you use most frequently.
14. Analyze—organize—has plan of action—sets goals
15. Evaluates decisions by the reactions of others
16. Believes in solutions—helps others to reach
17. Flexible in decision-making—playful with
E. This last section is harder to do in that you must choose one answer from each group so that you will end up with four answers for the whole section. Or example, your answer might be 17-19-21-23 or 17-20-22-23—whatever answers you choose will be four numbers (one number from each of the following four groups).
Basic outlook on life? (Choose ONE):
18. Interested in outer world of actions and persons
19. Interested in inner world of concepts and ideas
What do you most pay attention to? (Choose ONE)
20. Taking information in through five senses
21. Taking information in by “sensing” what is
How do you decide? (Choose ONE)
22. By organizing information in a logical way
23. By organizing information in a more personal
What life style have you adopted? (Choose ONE)
24. Lives in a decisive way to control events
25. Lives in flexible way to adapt to life
Changemaker Answer Sheet
A. Neurolinguistic programming (choose one):
B. Birth order (choose one):
C. Family roles (choose two):
D. Energies (choose two):
E. Myers-Briggs Personality Profile (choose one from each pair to have four numbers):
18. OR 19.
20. OR 21.
22. OR 23.
24. OR 25.
Changemaker Test Answers
A. Neurolinguistic programming:
B. Birth order:
4. 1st born
5. 2nd born
6. 3rd born
7. 4th+ born
8. Last born
9. Only born
C. Family roles:
10. Family hero
12. Lost child
E. Myers-Briggs Personality Profile:
For the MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) questions 18-25, your answer will be one of 16 types: